Hardness artery nerve
On private part I have observed harness in artery or nerve or some kind of wire which goes from middle upper to right side of the top. What to do or which doctor I should consult.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Ur Query need to be clear so u can post with pics with detailed history any pain swelling.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?