Penis nerve artryhardness
From last few days I have observed that some artery or nerve or some kind of wire which travel from base (upper portion) to right top. I am not able to understand exact problem. What to do or which doctor can help me exactly
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it seems like you are experiencing some sort of pulling pain...first we need to examine you...need little history about smoking and other's better you meet a surgeon first and get it examined....thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.