Testes Skin Problem
Hello Sir, I am 27 year old. Last year while I was playing cricket tennis ball hitted some part of my Right testes. After few day I observed that some part of skin don't have sensation. Testes size is normal. Could you suggest me solution to reactive that skin. Or which type of doctor should I consult

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.