Testes Skin Problem

Hello Sir, I am 27 year old. Last year while I was playing cricket tennis ball hitted some part of my Right testes. After few day I observed that some part of skin don't have sensation. Testes size is normal. Could you suggest me solution to reactive that skin. Or which type of doctor should I consult
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testes Skin Problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?