Termination of pregnancy
Today I did pregnancy test and its positive. Last I had sex with my husband on 3rd Feb,16...so it's just 21 days. We both don't want baby at this time as it is not the right time. Already two months ago my health was too bad, not yet recovered from that, my weight is just 40kg. Can u plz suggest what to do to? Thanks.

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

hi good evening thnxs for your Que surgical method for MTP is good and safe for your health . consult gynecologist for that any further Quary ask me on my id  itsmedrdarshan@gmail.com 
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hello,As your health is weak and weight is just 40 kg,you should opt for surgical procedure D and E.It is carried out under anaesthetia,so painless and safe as is under supervision.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi You need to get usg abdomen and pelvis Do ne to know the gestational age ..... Depending on that reports as well as your general condition you can be started on tablets for the Same.... Kindly consult gynecologist for help....