Pregnancy and torch test

My LMP date is 5 Aug 2016,after missed abortion in June 2016 I had done torch test in july which rubella igg,herpes igg and cmv igg is positive,after that report my doc prescribed acivir 800 for 15 days,p-joy D and lycofresh for 30 days,and said for rubella injection in next month period cycle,but when I done hpt today it comes out positive,now I am worried what to do,will this pregnancy continues or it will also end in miscarriage,my only igg values comes out positive,will it effect my pregnancy,plz suggest I am worried

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy and torch test

Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for your query regarding TORCH titres and early pregnancy. Your IgG results imply an old preexisting antibody response to CMV, Rubella and Herpes. Please note if there are any lesions suggestive of Active Herpes infection. You do not need a Rubella immunization as your body has already mounted a natural monoclonal response to Rubella infection.

There is a poor correlation between TORCH titre and early pregnancy miscarriage,  so rest assured that your first miscarriage was a spontaneous event as, there is a 20 percent chance of Miscarriage in all pregnancies.

Do continue this pregnancy and make sure that folic acid is taken, as it is the most important drug to ensure embryo protection and prevent neural tube defects. I hope this answers your query.

Best Regards,
Aditi