Tensed about my 1st pregn

I don't know what all changes I should make from my regular life after getting pregnant. Can I do usual household chores. Whether I must reduce the weight of the things I am lifting. Whether I must reduce the number of times I am kneeling down. Whether o can knee down and take things that are kept on the lower basket of my kitchen cabinets. Can I travel in two wheelers for 1-2hrs. Can I travel to my hometown by train during the 1st weeks of pregnancy. Plz do ans. Plz

Doctor Answers (1) on Tensed about my 1st pregn

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. You can do anything you used to normally do. Household chores can be continued without a problem. Yes you can travel in the train during your pregnancy and also you can lift weights but yes you need to reduce the weight. Also you need to eat well and sleep well during your pregnancy. You should increase your body weight by atleast 11 kgs during the course of pregnancy. Congratulations and all the best. Regards