Tennis elbow painful
I have been having this issue for more than 6 months, I have no idea how this was caused ? But doctor is just advising rest, but I have given enough rest but has not improved! How to tackle this?

Hi..... First, rest is important. The rest allows the tiny tears in the tendon attachment to heal. ... Soft tissue release or massage can help to reduce muscular tightness and decrease the tension on the tendons. Strapping the forearm can help realign the muscle fibers and redistribute the load.... If symptoms are very painful, and the condition is making movement difficult, a steroid injection may be recommended....