Tennis elbow

Have tennis elbow for left hand. Experiencing severe pain while moving my hand to.do daily chores. Do let me.know remedy for the same
views-icons 32 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tennis elbow

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani Mumbai | Orthopedic Surgeon
if some orthopaedic doctor has  diagnosed tennis elbow for you then I will suggest you the following treatment

1st step is usually wearing a tennis elbow brace with pressure pad available from vissco company and physiotherapy you can try this for 2 weeks if getting relief continue physio for a month and to stop lifting any heavy weight with that hand  but if no relief then a steroid injection in the region of the pain can give you relief which is advisable to take only by a orthopaedic surgeon

however there are other conditions around the elbow too so do get an xray done before any intervention

the above are suggestions and follow then up with a consult of local orthopaedic surgeon