Tennis Elbow

Dear Doctor I am suffering from tennis elbow since last one year and consult some orthopaedic regularly but pain is still there in my right elbow so request you to plz guide me about the specialist of tennis elbow Can I continue with orthopaedic or change someone specialist for tennis elbow Plz guide Rgds Chahat
views-icons 98 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Ortho surgeon treats tennis elbow. the line of treatment consists of conservative management which includes medicines, physiotherapy, and local steroid injections or surgical management. please rule referred pain from cervical spine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?