Tennis Elbow
Dear Doctor I am suffering from tennis elbow since last one year and consult some orthopaedic regularly but pain is still there in my right elbow so request you to plz guide me about the specialist of tennis elbow Can I continue with orthopaedic or change someone specialist for tennis elbow Plz guide Rgds Chahat

Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedist 33 yrs exp Delhi
Ortho surgeon treats tennis elbow. the line of treatment consists of conservative management which includes medicines, physiotherapy, and local steroid injections or surgical management. please rule referred pain from cervical spine.