Tenderness in testicular

I ve some discomfort in testicular area, also pelvic area, it's a mild continued pain and I feel as if something is pressing...it seems one of the testis the connecting pipe (May be thats what it's called) is swollen than the other. It feels a little swollen. It's kind off permanent and been 1 month almost.
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Tenderness in testicular

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... I can understand your problem Since it's long standing swelling you must consult general surgeon... Overmasturbation, trauma, infection could cause scrotal swelling.. Ultrasound is helpful in confirming diagnosis... Feel free to ask query regarding this......
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?