Temporomandibular Joint T
I am getting pain when i am feeding,some sounds are occurring in my ear when i have hard food & neck pain

Hello there, The following tips may help you alleviate symptoms of TMJ pain: Avoid overuse of jaw muscles. Eat soft foods. Cut food into small pieces. Steer clear of sticky or chewy food. Avoid chewing gum...Stretching and massage. Your doctor, dentist or physical therapist may show you how to do exercises that stretch and strengthen your jaw muscles and how to massage the muscles yourself...Heat or cold. Applying warm, moist heat or ice to the side of your face may help alleviate pain...Consult Ent surgeon for further evaluation and treatment...
Hi , Eat soft diet food and avoid sticky foods . Try mouth opening exercises like opening and closing ur mouth moving ur mouth to sides . Some times this may stretch the musscle and get relieved of the pain . Consult a dentist or an entry surgoen