Tell me about semen report analysis
My husband have done semen test we are trying for a baby my report are normal so kindly help me by studying my hubby report is it normal or not

Poor report.. Sperm count and motility too low.. There is infection too.... Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently without any side effects.. To increase sperm count and motility.. To be sexually fit completely.to be a parent soon
for further information consult me privately
Treatment is needed... You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
I have best treatment for this
Need to discuss. Infection identified and also less motility.
It needs to be treated it's showing less motility normal forms and is also having infection.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
The report showing less normal spermatazoa and infection He may have to take course of supplements and antibiotics
reach me direclty via practo for his treatment