Teething problem

My son is 18 months old and still only one teeth has come out, that also at 12 the month. What to do? Should I go for pediatric dentist?
views-icons 121 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 3 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankit Bahal
Dentist 14 yrs exp Lucknow

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hello. There is no need to worry as the teething range is different in different children. You can safely wait for a few more months if you feel that the gums of your child are hard. But if you feel that the gums are soft or spongy then an X-ray needs to be done and for that you will need to contact a dentist, preferably a pediatric dentist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?