Infant teething
My son is 4.5 months old. At times he gets very cranky because he gets itching in his gums & constantly sucks his fingers. He might be teething.. Is there any way to comfort him? Not sure if I can use teethers.. Kindly advice.

Hello well until 6 month please do not give any thought of teachers are pacifiers as they can lead to infection anyway the reading process will start at 6 months so do not worry about it next time when you consider pediatrician please talk about it thank you
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Apply pansoral teething gel gently with finger over the affected area
Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune
hello, there is nothing to worry. the itchiness in gums is due to the eruption of his wisdom teeth. if he is able to bite on a carrot, give it to him.