Teeth whitening /cleaning
I am having yellow spots from inside of my lower teeth's which treatment I'll need to go for? Or should I try any home remedies before going to dentist ? Please suggest.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. You should undergo full mouth cleaning of teeth from dentist (scaling). It will solve the problem. Regards
Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

If you have noticed this yellow spots or lines recently it could be plaque / tartar deposits on your teeth. Which only requires professional cleaning called scaling. If these spots have been there from the time the teeth have erupted/come out, it could be flurosis ( high flouride content in water causes this) that will require bleaching of teeth. Based on severity of stains bleaching or cosmetic veeners may be needed.
Dr. Shlesha Shah
Dentist 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, From what you are mentioning it most likely is calculus deposit,also known as tartar deposits.Soft plaque over a period of time becomes calcified and hard,making it hard to brush.A professional cleaning(scaling)will help in removing it and improving the health of your gums.Hope this helps!
Dr. Ravi Goyal
Dentist 7 yrs exp Thane

Please visit a dentist and he will suggest you for the best possible treatment, home remedies will not work, it can either be bleaching or veneers to cover it up