Teeth spoiled
My leftside under teeth completely spoiled ...the more effective.I cant sleep even..am suffering heavy pain.suggest me how to overcome dis problem

Dr. Avinash Sahu
Dentist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Hi, for immediate relief take pain killers which ever suits you, then as soon as possible visit a dentist and get that tooth either extracted or if possible RCT.
Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

You have to go for root canal treatment and cap over it. .visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment. . Till that you can have any pain killer. .. Visit to a dentist as soon as possible. ..