Teeth Alkrtzon
I am suffering from a congenital deformity of the teeth and is not visible front teeth since birth and I have installed the permanent teeth in January 2007 and sadly eroded these teeth and caused me many infections in the gums with bleeding almost always ... I want to install the permanent teeth Alkrtzon .

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Alkrtzon doesn't seem to be your name and not is it any dental term that I know of..... please try to present your query in a little clearer language for a better understanding.....
Dr. Bharath R
Dentist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Dont worry Mr.alkrtzon the compliant u r narrating seems to be abnormal aberration of teeth which is localised to ur front teeth. Nothing to worry about it I can reassure your beautiful smile along with restoration of ur teeth too.with regards Www.kavithadentalcare.com