Tearing eye
Sir, MY eye becomes tearing after sometimes when i am seeing television and after some time it becomes dry. There are dark circles below my eye . Please suggest me eyedrop/tablets to improve eyesight also.

Hello... Eye drops don't increase power.. Tear drops are used for lubrication of eyes...if you have eye sight you should get checked and use spectacles.. Blink eyes frequently.. Give rest for five minutes in between .Daily wash your eyes with fresh water .... Avoid dust and pollution.consult ophthalmologist.