Tattoo removal
My friend needs to remove the tattoo which he has on his lower arms.he is not able to attend the proffessional inteviews. Where can the best laser treatment be done? Or any other mentions rather than laser treatment? Give me a good reply. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi tattoos can be removed by q switched nd yag laser. However there are many different things to consider like the colour of the  tattoo (some colours are resistant to laser) and whether it was a professional or amateur tattoo. It is also important to remember multiple sessions of laser may be required to get a significant improvement in the tattoo and there may be a ghost image or water mark left behind after tattoo removal. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment plan