Tattoo removal

My friend have this tattoo on her left hand right besides the wrist. She want to remove it also she want to know how it can be removed and what will be the cost for it
views-icons 47 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Tattoo removal

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Cosmetologist
You can read my healthfeed on Understanding Laser tattoo removal in practo. Lasers are a blessing. And they are very safe too, albeit in qualified hands.Dr.Jolly Shah Kapadia DNB Skin Nurture Clinic Mumbai.
Dr. Prashant Murugkar Mumbai | Cosmetologist
Thanks for your laser tattoo removal enquiry. The average cost of laser tattoo Removal at our centre is around INR 5000 per treatment, as we use the Medlite laser which is the best tattoo laser in the world, our UK trained Surgeon Dr Prashant Murugkar uses the R 20 method for safe and effective tattoo Removal . Most patients need between 8 to 10 treatments. If you need any advice please contact us at Clinique Beaute Naturelle www.beautydr.in Clinique Beaute Naturelle,