Tattoo removal
I have a very big tattoo on my shoulder wd different colors its pretty deep too i heard shoulder joint is prone to keloid formation and its ryt over my shoulder joint iam scared dat i myt face it if i go for lasers wat way is best to remove tattoo wd out risk of keloid is it better to go for plastic reconstruction surgery wd graft or is it better wd laser? and does pico laser is better regarding keloid risk. kindly suggest how to proceed? laser or plastic surgry? thanks

Thanks for the query.keloid are most common on chest and shoulder but one should have keloidal tendency to get that.Do you have any history od keloidal tendency?Least percentage are affected by keloids so i advise you to go for laser therapy rather than excision and grafting as auregry has cerain high risk of keloid formation than lasers that too non ablative.
Consult any dermatologist and get appropriate treatment.