Taking unwanted 72 within 60hours
If the person haven't done any sex and no sperm is ejaculated bt due to fear of precum touch the vagina...and within 60hours unwanted 72 pill is taken..than after taking unwanted 72 can person become pregnant with precum after having unwanted 72

The chance of pregnancy due to precum without penetration in vagina is negligible... You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, hope you are doing well in life. There will not be any pregnancy if there was no penetrative sex. Pre-cum or pre-ejaculatory does contain sperm that can cause pregnancy but it has to be discharged inside the vagina. Mere touching of precum to vagina will not cause pregnancy.