Tablets interfere Semen Analysis
Hello Doctor, Tomorrow I have Semen Analysis Test but now I am suffering with sneezing. Can Cetrizine affect the sperm quality, If I take Cetrizine today night? Please suggest.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
No it doesn’t. However your sperm quality and quantity both can be improved. Feel free to reach out for the same.
No can take
No
U can take