T shaped uterus
Doctor advised me to go for HSG test because my uterus is T shaped. Is this HSG test is the only option and is this test is very painful ?

Hi Since the HSG is painful , you could opt for a 3D pelvis scan/ ultrasound which too can identify a T shaped uterus .if the scan shows a T shaped uterus you can then do a hysteroscopy.
Hi good morning Thnxs for your question HSG is not much painful. It's simple procedure. Otherwise go for hysteroscopy examination under short anaesthesia. Use my online consultation link for further advise prac.to/drpanchani

Different shaped legs Irregular shaped ovary