Swollen under tongue

Hi, I have got a balloon type swelling below the tongue. My mouth is dry, saliva is not forming. It had itself bursted twice..and now again i am feeling its swelling again. During bursting, lot of cough type saliva was seen. Please suggest what exactly it is?
views-icons 61 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushant Gupta
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

In medical term its called as Ranula. So this has to be removed surgically. So consult some surgeon and go for it. The surgical removal of this is called as marsupalisation. So get it done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?