Swollen tonsil left
Left tonsil is swollen. Sever pain below left ear and temple area. Although no difficulty in swallowing. Feeling of heaviness in throat. Uneasiness. No relief with pain killers.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

You should be thoroughly examined by an experienced ENT surgeon for proper management.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Do more of warm water gargling.will require a course of antibiotics.c continue with paracetamol and avoid sour foods. Ear pain is due to referred pain from ear.do consult Ent doctor to reconfirm.