Swollen pain in testes
I started to get this extreme pain in my testes in middle of nyt while watching series, My both testes r paining and pain goes above till internal abdominal, I am really scared I checkd on net that these sudden pain cld be due to torsions and cld result in dead testicles . or is it just infection,P.S. der z no blood

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Reason or cause could vary from mild inflammation to torsion.... Diagnosis cannot be concluded on mere history.... You might also have inguinal hernia.... Kindly consult general surgeon for evaluation and treatment....