Swollen lymph node
I have doubt that my lymph node inside the chest have been swollen. How can it be detected through XRAY or USG?
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What are your symptoms and why do you feel you have a swollen lymph node inside your chest. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person and you can get a CT scan for this but it may not be necessary because it just might be in your head. Kindly also consult a psychiatrist. Best regards dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?