Tuberculosis- Lymph Nodes
My Uncle, 56 yrs, is suffering from tubercular infection in lymph nodes. He has already taken anti tubercular drug for 19 months but it didn't help. Suggest me some best doctors or hospitals in India (Preferrably in Delhi) for this. Is surgery the only option left?

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello as you ve told the patient is on anti tubercular therapy the lymph node will be enlarged even after the bacteria has been killed due to presence of some bacterial antigens....if still the lymphadenitis does come down consult physician or pulmonologist in aiims as u reside in delhi....