Tuberculosis- Lymph Nodes

My Uncle, 56 yrs, is suffering from tubercular infection in lymph nodes. He has already taken anti tubercular drug for 19 months but it didn't help. Suggest me some best doctors or hospitals in India (Preferrably in Delhi) for this. Is surgery the only option left?
views-icons 108 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello as you ve told the patient is on anti tubercular therapy the lymph node will be enlarged even after the bacteria has been killed due to presence of some bacterial antigens....if still the lymphadenitis does come down consult physician or pulmonologist in aiims as u reside in delhi....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?