Swollen lymph node behind right ear
I have a swollen lymph node behind my right ear. I dont have any fever or infection. I only have scalp wounds as i scratch it cause i have big flaky dandruff. I am worried lymph node is due to lymphoma. please help

2% Ketoconazole lotion can be applied for this dandruff for 15 min followed by washing. It would help.

It's not lymphoma. It could be related to dandruff. ketaconazole shampoo.
Dandruff could be the most possible cause for the lymph node enlargement. Treat the dandruff, swelling might disappear.
First treat dandruff Ketomac shampoo can be used