Swollen lips from inside
I had sex for the first time, since then I suffered from mouth ulcers and now my inner lips are swollen and reddish in colour. What are the tests that I should go for to know about the problem?

Don't worry...you are suffering from oral apthae causing this swelling... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Ulcers in the mouth can be secondary to different etiology..Apart from tests , other body parts needs to be examined and looked for the disease.
Consultation with a dermatologist advised immediately