Swollen Foreskin
Hi, I think I have swollen foreskin due to which my penis cannot retract back. Kindly help i am too scared
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. This could be mostly due to a fungal infection. Please see a dermatologist/venereologist near you. Also some detailed history and examination would be necessary for making a diagnosis. If you seek any further queries, kindly send in the same with snaps of the affected skin on follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?