Swelling tooth extraction
Hello Dr. Srihari, my wife went for a wisdom tooth extraction at your sarjapur clinic yesterday. The extraction was totally painless. Thank you. But she is having a continuous swelling post extraction. Is it normal? if it is not then please let me know the next step to be follow for eradicating the same. Thank you

Hello.. Yes that feeling will be there...i don't think you need to worry about it...I suggest you to take salt with Luke warm water gargles as much as possible...that should reduce the pain and the swelling....you can also take any analgesic for pain relief....thank you...