Swelling on uvulva

Swelling on uvulva and it feels like something stuck in the mouth. When I touch to uvulva it stick with nail. Like soft rubber. Can just tell me what's happened inside my mouth. And is it curable with medicines it looks like this

Doctor Answers (2) on Swelling on uvulva

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, We understand your problem. But this is the condition where it cannot be evaluated guess scintilla it i.u s examined as told by the other doctor for query. Just do the sane as he said regarding whom to consult.consult ENT surgeon for your further management. Thank you
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
That is infected mucus from the nasal sinuses. Your throat is also inflamed. Use this app to meet and secure an instant appointment with an ENT Surgeon who will advise you to get a CT Scan of your Paranasal Sinuses to answer the following questions - which of your sinuses is infected? what type of sinusitis it is? How to manage it? Is any surgery required? How long will entire treatment take?