Swelling on uvula
Swelling on uvula and it pains back part of uvula. I feel like something stuck in my mouth. Can I know what happened to me. Can u just tell me Doctor

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, A swelling of the uvula is known as uvulitis. Infections affecting the throat may also affect other tissues and the uvula to swell. These infections can be viral or bacterial. Allergic reactions may lead to rapid swelling of the throat and mouth .You Consult ENT specialist in nearest hospital, Drink at least 10 - 12 glasses per day. Add a pinch of salt in lukewarm water and drink (gargling) Chew 2 - 3 cloves of garlic on a daily basis. 

Uvula touching tongue Swelling on right side of neck