Swelling on lips
For the past 1 month, I am getting swelling on my lips. This happens atan interval of 8 to 10 days. I take Levosiz 5mg and swelling goes away in a day or 2. As suggested by my physician I took levosiz continously for 15 to 20 days and swelling did not happen during this time. After 5 days of not taking levosiz I developed swelling on the upper lip again today. I have history of urticaria and mild alopecia of beard and legs. I am also suffering from Geographic tongue for the past 2.5 years. I take medicine for hypothyroidism as well. Physician said there is no need to worry as this may be due to some allergy. Please suggest what else can be conaidersd or should I continue with Levosiz for longer time period. My thyroid is because of autoimmune disorder(anti tpo was greater than 1300).

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this swelling problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.