cancer-icon
Swelling on lateral palate with blood cl
On right lateral side of palate since 2 days ( I have noticed after brushing at night). Now today when I checked in morning, swelling reduced but noticed some blood clot appearance on that side ( image attached) & it's not paining but some tingling kind of sensation on that while touching the food. Now Swelling is feeling like dot dot like some small glands& it was plain swelling before. Before I had the same appearance before on center palate and it dissappeared in 2 days.. I have small neck nodes since 3 yrs and been to oncologist n said it's normal nodes. General surgeon said it's bony swelling. Have parangytis infection from 7 days and antibiotics started yesterday

Please send picture for further opinion

Talk to experienced oncologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+100
Chat with an oncologist
Please attach picture for opinion
Image not attached. Kindly share image
you may go for some blood investigations and radiological investigations...
meet a good physician ENT or Clinical oncologist
get your doubts clear asap