cancer-icon
Swelling on lateral palate with blood cl
On right lateral side of palate since 2 days ( I have noticed after brushing at night). Now today when I checked in morning, swelling reduced but noticed some blood clot appearance on that side ( image attached) & it's not paining but some tingling kind of sensation on that while touching the food. Now Swelling is feeling like dot dot like some small glands& it was plain swelling before. Before I had the same appearance before on center palate and it dissappeared in 2 days.. I have small neck nodes since 3 yrs and been to oncologist n said it's normal nodes. General surgeon said it's bony swelling. Have parangytis infection from 7 days and antibiotics started yesterday

Image not attached. Kindly share image
Please send picture for further opinion
Please attach picture for opinion
you may go for some blood investigations and radiological investigations...
meet a good physician ENT or Clinical oncologist
get your doubts clear asap