Swelling on face
I have swelling on my face. 6 month back I was suffering from ring warm. I was on medication. Doctor had suggested for kenacot injection. I had injected 4 injection In 20 days. Currently I am on medication of Homeopathy from last 3 months . But there is no improvement is showing. Please suggest what is this. This is because of drug reaction or something else. I have also gained weight. Recently I have done thyroid profile and sugar test but every is OK. please suggest me any test or any prescription to get this down. Need your prompt help on this. Or suggest me for any test or doctor.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Inj Kenacort is not used for ringworm infection. Kindly revert back with images of the affected area for better advice or you may consult me in person @ Bhardwaj Medicos and Clinic Shukar bazar road Gyan Khand IV Indrapuram Sat 4-5 pm Sun 10-12 noon.