Swelling on back head
Hi, Since yesterday i am feeling a kind of stone on the back side of my head, which pains only when pressed. And today when i checked i have grown another one on the other side.. There is a mild pain due to both and a kjnd of dizziness.. Help me i am worried

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

It may be folliculitis. Consult a physician/surgeon for antibiotics.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. I understand your concern. The above symptoms can be managed by the following medicines . Tab Voveran 75 mg twice daily after meals. I would also like to add , please answer the following questions. Do you sleep enough? Any tension on your head? Apart from this , get the following tests done , so that I can send you a perfect Treatment Plan and a Super Diet Plan to give Full satisfactory treatment protocol. NCCT HEAD Dr Amarpreet Singh New Delhi