Swelling on Anal area

Dear Doctors. I have unawarely developed a swelling near anal area which is causing pain while passing stool. The stool looks healthy but the pain starts during the passage making it difficult to pass through. Noticed small (but not severe) blood clots on stool post passage. This makes it also difficult for me to sit, riding a bike or lay down on a bed. The swelling comes only post hard stool and eases of in a day or 2. I work in nightshift (which is gruesome) but also dedicate myself playing soccer, jogging once in 4 days. Please suggest if there is a natural remedy available. Will appreciate all for your suggestions.

Doctor Answers (1) on Swelling on Anal area

Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
You seem to have bleeding from piles. Please see a surgeon immediately for proper diagnosis and treatment. If the bleeding increases then you will develop other problems hence see a doctor immediately.