Swelling in testis
My left testis is swelling and sometimes pains and some times not. In starting the pain was like nerve pain in leg while sitting in a vehicle now it pains like someone had hit in my main point badly. When I rest or sit somewhere its good but when I walk it pains heavily sometimes.

do some investgation ASAP,may b serious thing

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+194
Chat with a sexologist
Take homoeopathic med. Rhododendron 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.
Share me some more details with image Then i will suggest you best treatment