Swelling in pregnancy
How to minimize swelling in pregnancy naturally. I am 8 month pregnant. I have minor swelling in my hands and feet. Is it normal to have swelling in pregnancy. My blood pressure and blood sugar are normal.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

Keep two pillow below your feet while sleeping... Otherwise it will gone reducing after delivery  automatically
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Mumbai
Check your hemoglobin and protein levels. Also xheck your blood pressure and urine for protein. If its normal and minimal swelling then see a homeopath. Be under a gynec supervision
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Chandigarh
If BP is normal. Then pedalling swelling is normal. It is due to water retention. Don't worry about it.