Swelling in peri anal

Peri anal drainage was done five years ago. Its swelling in the same place. Do I need another surgery. Suggest me the best doctor/specialist and the hospital. Regards
views-icons 66 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹600 for 24 hrs

Perianal abscess is easily treated with homeopathy in the shortest span. we have medicines with act like antibiotics and also prevent it recurrence. You can have telephonic consultation of the same and get yourself treated the earliest.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?