Swelling in legs
Sir/madam.. My mother facing swelling in legs since last 20 days earlier it happened 3 to 4 yrs ago but that was mild ,when pressed it seems like pressing a flour dough. Did every test nothing came ...she is having pain in her knees .one doctor said consult a paediatric doc. What to do and to which doc please suggest...

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hi there I understand your concern... It may be due to liver disease, exess weight, kidney diseases, loss of proteins from body,congestive cardiac failure detailed clinical examination is necessary with detailed history... He also require certain laboratory investigations to diagnose the underlying cause... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician not pediatrician for the same they will do the needful.