Swelling in leg
My father is having swelling in feet and pain at the bottom.he is using linezolid. Which had reduced the redness on the feet But the swelling and the pain at the bottom is not reducing If he takes rest the pain nd swelling is less but if he walks it increases Plss help me

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir This needs Clinical Examination Please consult a doctor in Person

Hello... We need to examine hiis leg... probably it is cellulitis .libezolid you mention is an antibiotic....you need to meet a gen surgeon and show it to him...we also need to know. If there are any co morbid conditions like bp,sugar etc..you also need to do usg keg done to see it ..thank you