Swelling in head

My brother is suffering from swelling in his head from last Tuesday. He is in icu from Friday night he has gone through MRI(3 times) and CT scan. Today his swelling is more than earlier according to MRI report. Doctor suggested for operation. He is in jaipur. And some how he has lost his 10% memory and he is unable to see everything clearly. Need to know what action we should take as condition is getting critical day by day. Thanking you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Swelling in head

Dear Sir IF there is brain edema, surgery may be needed If you can share the MRI or CT Report in Private consultation Area, I can give you more info
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, From your description I can incur that the swelling is pressing on the brain which is causing his loss of memory and vision problem. It would be better if he undergoes the operation. However I would suggest that you get him operated in a good hospital as these operations are high risk operations. If possible get him to Delhi or Mumbai.