Swelling in ear & HEADACH
Done surgery ear-neuro in year 2005. But at this time the patient suffer the problem like ear pain headache and swelling in above the ear on head which is previously surgeryed in year 2005. Please give me good suggestion.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there . I can understand your concern.  Did you have any injury? And for what was the surgery done? We need a detailed history and clinical examination to know what is the problem. I would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.