Swelling in ear & HEADACH
Done surgery ear-neuro in year 2005. But at this time the patient suffer the problem like ear pain headache and swelling in above the ear on head which is previously surgeryed in year 2005. Please give me good suggestion.

Hello there . I can understand your concern.  Did you have any injury? And for what was the surgery done? We need a detailed history and clinical examination to know what is the problem. I would suggest you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.