Swelling in chest and pain in that area
I have attached the CT Scan , in right chest i have minor swelling and pain when i take deep breath. Pain is not sharp and not regular. Pls suggest me if i need more test . I have dry cough as well . Dr has prescribed antibiotics. I used to smoke before 15 days 3 cigarettes daily and alcoholic as well.

Consult a pulmonologist with detailed history and reports

need to see the films..you may need scopy
Hi. I understand your concern. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and reports to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription for the same
As it suggests infective aetiology, our need to certain tests. Sputum tests also to be done. You have any other lymph glands on the body, they have to be done biopsy. Pl consult pulmonologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Please upload HRCT thorax film
Consult for further discussion