Swelling in Armpits causing pain.
Hi, From morning onwards my armpits are paining. While watching carefully I could see there are multiple small small swelling kind of thing is happening in my armpits which is causing too much of pain. Also, I am feeling feverish from morning itself. I am not sure if these two things are interrelated. Just one input I would like to give is I shaved my underarms yday so not sure if that is causing this issue or some infection. I had my CBC test also done a week back and attaching the same for reference.

please consult personally for detailed history and proper guidance
You are suffering from iron deficiency anaemia...you need treatment with iron and folic acid suppliments.. Also its armpit rash which can occur after shaving. Apply calamine lotion .
consult online to discuss in detail
Your blood report is normal. However the pain can be because of a mild infection after shaving. What medications have you started? Is there any associated discharge?