Swelling below the left ear.
From 3 months I have problem of throat. But 3 to 4 days ago I was ill with cold. Before that I am facing so many problems with left side chest pain. And problem was created with covid in sept20. At that time doctor said it is muscle spasm. It is not cure. And also there was little bit swelling below the left year. Now I am facing with throat pain with swelling below ear up to the chick. Also consulted with ENT sp.but he said that is neck muscle. Also consult with orthopedic doctor he gave me  💊 related to nerves and muscles. I am facing too much problem with throat and chest tightness. I have also done endoscopy ,ecg, blood report,mammography,pft, neck xray. Only neck x-rays shows early spondylotic changes in spine and reduced IVD space between C4-C5 and C5-C6 vertebrae. But I have left chest side numbness, sometimes breathing problem and now throat pain and also some voice problem.

Ma’am in the picture there seems some swelling but is not clear, u need to have a thorough consultation on video or physically. Also i think a CT scan of the neck can be done.

You are welcome to come down to Bangalore and meet me. Let me examine you and reassess your problem. Sometimes, a fresh set of eyes may spot something that was missed earlier.
Use Practo to fix up an in-clinic appointment to meet me.